Universal Robina Corporation is investing $30 million in a consumer food factory in Myanmar and expected to be operational by early 2015.
URC had obtained an investment license in Mingalardon Industrial Park, Myanmar and had commissioned the establishment of its own facility in this new market that will produce wafer, snack, biscuits and confectionery products catering to the local market.
HTE is contracted to undertake the Electrical System, Utility Piping Distribution and Air-Conditioning System for the WAFER LINE, PELLET FRYER LINE, SNACK LINE, BISCUIT LINE and OPERATION OFFICE the scope of works listed as below:
- 33KV Incoming Power Supply. - Hot water 50°C Piping.
- 33KV Sub-Station,2500KVA Transformer. - Fresh and soft water Piping.
- LV Main Switch Board and Sub-Sw/Bd. - Chilled water 8-12°C Piping.
- Power cable Distribution to the production Line. - LPG Gas Piping.
- Lighting system. - Steam and condensate Piping.
- Compressed Air Piping. - Nitrogen Piping.
The Project is expected to be completed by December 2015.