South Korean KDB Daewoo Securities has announced that its JV with local company to develop USD220 million worth “Daewoo Amara Hotel” in Yangon.
The project which will include a 15-storey luxury hotel and 29-storey serviced residence high rise near Inya Lake in Yangon, will be carried out by a consortium of Daewoo International, POSCO Engrg and Construction and Korean luxury chain Lotte Hotels and Resort.
The complex will encompass a total floor area of 104,123 m2 when it is finished, 29-storey serviced residence high rise will be added 315 rooms while 15-storey luxury hotel will be added 346 rooms. So this will be the biggest hotel project so far in Myanmar and will also add convention hall, indoor/outdoor pools, fitness, SPA, restaurants, All day dining and Club lounge.
The Korean own Mechanical Engineering company TEMSCO Co., Ltd been awarded to undertake the whole mechanical system for the section of 29-storey serviced residence high rise and
HTE Integrated (Myanmar) Ltd is works with TEMSCO to undertake all the Installation works and schedule to be complete in Feb’2017, the detail scope of works as follow:
- Chilled Water Piping Works - Cold & Hot Water Piping Works
- Cooling water Piping Works - Soil/Drainage/Vent Piping Works
- Steam & Condensate Piping Works - Fire Hydrant Piping Works
- HVAC Drain Piping Works - Fire Sprinkler Piping Works
- HVAC Duct Works - Fire Fighting Gas Piping Works- Smoke Control Duct Works - ALL Equipment Installation